One Act Play - Entry Form 2018
Night of 10 Minute Plays - Entry Form 2018
MMB Theatre 1 Project will take entries and scripts for 5 original 10 minute plays written by local playwrights
Plays will be selected for staging at the 11th annual "Sankofa Theatre Fest" held August 29 - September 8, at the MuCCC, Multi-use Community Cultural Center.
Once all the entry forms and scripts are reviewed, playwrights will be notified if their play is selected for production.
Rules for 10 minute plays:
Title: "Living Here LOL"
- Submission deadline by June 30, 2018
- Plays must focus on African American life impressions from the ridiculous to the absurd
- Plays can be based on current events, relationships or personal experience
- 1 to 3 characters ideal
- Playwright is responsible for securing actors and director for staging
- Staging- Chairs, tables or platforms only (3 minutes set up time)
- Playwright may direct their play
- No special lighting
- Playwright must attend all production meetings
- If the playwright is also directing the play and is a first time director, they must attend the director's workshop
- You may submit your play in hard copy or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions - contact Curtis K. Rivers at 585-271-7010 or e-mail:email@example.com
Please complete the entry form below